Radiator and Heat Exchanger Anti-Corrosion & Anti-Abrasion Services
Se-Cliff Coatings, LLC provides external anti-corrosion services for radiators and heat exchangers. All corrosion coatings for heat exchangers are for use on aluminum, copper, brass, and steel: Radiators, Charge Air Coolers, Oil & Hydraulic Oil Coolers, Intercoolers, Aftercoolers, Condensers, & All Other Fin-and-Tube Configurations.
CoreKote 2000™ - an External, Corrosion-Retardant e-Coating for Heat Exchangers.
- Corrosion Resistance
- Salt Spray test (1000 h) ASTM B117 1 – 2 mm
- Humidity test ASTM D1735 1000 h min
- 20 Cycle Scab GM9511P 1 – 2 mm
- Edge Coverage FLTM BI127-01 < 5 rust spots
- Water Immersion ASTM D870 250 h mi
- Negligible Loss (less than 1%) in Heat Transfer Rate.
- Negligible Loss (less than 1%) in Air Pressure Drop through Fin Nest.
- 100% Guaranteed Coverage of All External Surfaces.
- Guaranteed Zero Bridging between Fins or Louvers.
- Virtually Eliminates Galvanic Activity between Bi-Metallic Joints.
- Flexible & Impact Resistant.
- Consistent Film Thickness of 0.0008" to 0.0012".
- High-Edge Coverage Build-up of Acrylic Epoxy Ecoating.
- Approved for Use by Military.
- Green Technology.
CoreKote 2000 EXT™ - Extreme Environment Coating Systems.
- Advanced Zirconium Oxide Pre-treatment
- Electro-deposit Epoxy Base Primer - NSF51 Certiﬁed
- Cross-linked Top Coat - FDA Compliant
- Extreme chemical resistance
- Acid Resistant, Chlorides, Sanitzers, H2S
- EC-6100 Cathodic base primer
- Proprietary Chemical Resistant Top coats
- DFT - 1.5 - 2.8 ml
- Max temp - 550 F Continuous
- Corrosion: ASTM G85-A3 6900+
- Adhesion: ASTM D3359 5B
- NSF - 51 Certiﬁed