Radiator and Heat Exchanger Anti-Corrosion & Anti-Abrasion Services
Se-Cliff Coatings, LLC provides external anti-corrosion services for radiators and heat exchangers. All corrosion coatings for heat exchangers are for use on aluminum, copper, brass, and steel: Radiators, Charge Air Coolers, Oil & Hydraulic Oil Coolers, Intercoolers, Aftercoolers, Condensers, & All Other Fin-and-Tube Configurations.
CoreKote 2000™ - an External, Corrosion-Retardant e-Coating for Heat Exchangers.
- Passes 6,000 Hour ASTM Salt Spray Test.
- Negligible Loss (less than 1%) in Heat Transfer Rate.
- Negligible Loss (less than 1%) in Air Pressure Drop through Fin Nest.
- 100% Guaranteed Coverage of All External Surfaces.
- Guaranteed Zero Bridging between Fins or Louvers.
- Virtually Eliminates Galvanic Activity between Bi-Metallic Joints.
- Flexible & Impact Resistant.
- Consistent Film Thickness of 0.0008" to 0.0012".
- High-Edge Coverage Build-up of Acrylic Epoxy Ecoating.
- Approved for Use by Military.
- Green Technology.